Monday, November 20, 2006

6aaaaaa5

A Blonde Moment,,,

In a meeting with the General Manager and the top directors at my old work, I wanted to ask the General Manager a question. Addressing him as Bu Flan just seemed to bedwee to my taste, I raised my hand and said: "Excuse me Mr. GM"!!!!!


A Filipino Moment,,,

During one of my meetings with my -oh-I-love-to-embarass-everyone-manager, instead of saying Khalifa I said "KALEEPPA"!!!!


And A Bloushy Moment.

During the transitional phase between my zalama accent and local accent, upon leaving a shop in KSA, I looked at the salesman and said "MASHKOORA"!!!

1 comment:

3anooda said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

yeah i once said "mashkoora" to my uncle. he still doesnt let me live it down four years later.

kil shai wala my maid who used to wake me up for school."waaayyyqqq aaaappp. its sex porty pipe"