Monday, March 24, 2008

My company sent me to a 2.5 days course. I got to sit next to a Tyra Banks look-alike. My initial reaction: Who's this clown? I just hate newbies, I can't help it. Anyways, I just acted courteous, and tried to curb any of the many sarcastic comments I had flooding my brain. And this is what I get...

First day of the course-

Tyra Banks look-alike: OMG you are so nice!
Hanan: ....
Tyra Banks look-alike: No seriously
Hanan: you don't really know me
Tyra Banks look-alike: No, I saw your pics on the intranet and I knew that I had to meet this girl..you seemed so nice.. your pics are so pretty mashallah
Hanan: errr thanks?


One week after the course, Tyra Banks look-alike ads me on BlackBerry Messenger.

Tyra Banks look-alike: Hanan, what's your favorite color?
Hanan: I don't know ... (color)
Tyra Banks look-alike: (color) nice :) I wanna know 3 of your favorite colors. What are the other 2?
Hanan (seriously confused): color 2 & color 3
Tyra Banks look-alike: Hanan is a very nice name. But when I chat to you it feels more like Hanno or maybe Alhanan. Duno. What do your friends call you? Any special nicknames?
Hanan (seriously scared): No one calls me anything. It's just Hanan.
Tyra Banks look alike: May I call you henno or Hanno?
Hanan: hey g2g

Hanan changes her status to unavailable.

1 comment:

Single & Fabulous said...

weird !!!! you think maybe she is . . . .?