Tuesday, December 05, 2006

come on, judge me

For some reason I feel like I should be blogging about the rain, about how beautifully depressing it was, about how it promised me of new beginnings and bitter ends.
But I guess I wont. After all, I never did what I expected myself to do. I outdo myself with my rebel against my own self.

What I will blog about is the creepy incident that happened to my yesterday.

On my way to work yesterday morning, I saw a colleague's brand new car and a smile crept on my face remembering an inside joke.
I looked up and saw a phattan (Pakistani) driver in a pick up who just saw me smiling from ear to ear. The minute our eyes met, he actually attempted to pick me up!!! Imagine THAT!! " shesmak, agool shesmak!!!"
In panic I frowned, looked away, and ran for my life. Then mixed feelings of anger, humiliation, disgust and surprise flooded me. I was angered at how cheap a man made me feel. I was humiliated by what what my "market value seemed to be" . Disgusted at the thought of being hit on by a phattan and surprised at the fact that a phattan actually has just hit on a local, and most probably by his demonstrated confidence it seems that it did work for him a few times before!!

2 comments:

raed said...

I think your over-analyzing :)

maybe you should have blogged about the rain... it was beautiful.

anyways, take it easy... ma sar shee :)

clayfuture said...

A pathan hitting on a local girl! heheh.. sorry but the image just seems funny! :D