Thursday, December 21, 2006

So text me

"In this world of ordinary people
extraordinary people
I'm glad there is you
In this world of overrated pleasures
and underrated treasures
I'm glad there is you"
- Jamie Cullum


Treasures from extraordinary people in my life: their words mean the world to me


"My life is a series of events that can be described as : what's least possible to go wrong will most probably go wrong to the maximum. "
- P.T (3:55 pm 7-Dec-06)

" I have eyes to see, ears to hear n the ability to think n speak! I am educated, I have enough money to even occasionally lavishly spend. I can walk, run, n lie down. I have a grand roof on my head n a family to fall back on. I eat whenever I want n have water to drink n bathe. Most importantly I was born a Muslim. n I know Allah la yu'9aye3 ajr el3ibad. I'm not going to let the occasional misfortunes of life make me ungrateful or unthankful!
- T (3:48 pm 5- Dec-06)

"
يا رب كانه ما حصل لي ألاقيه و ألقى معه روحي و نبض(ن) فقدته
خذ عمرياللي باقي(ن) لي فلا بيه أنا وعدت و بأوفي اللي وعدته
ال(لا) لغيره بس له تنقلب (ايه) وقعت بإسمه خافقي و اعتمدته
الله أكبؤ من كثر ما أنا أغليه لا زاد هجرانه من الوصل زدته
"
- A (5:39 pm 11-Dec-06)

2 comments:

clayfuture said...

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." -- Mark Twain

My literature teacher in school once told me that I have a very "fertile" imagination! She was right about that! It's wild!! :D

SZ said...

thoughtful quotes !

In each one of us there is an extra ordinary being waiting to come out as a treasure.