Sunday, January 07, 2007

What a wonderful world!

"when you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true" - Alchemist.

I made up my mind. And this time I will stick to my decison. I know I should have done it a while ago but always something or the other was stopping me. I was distressed and I was expecting the worse to happen. I had a terrible night, but I did sleep, in fact I slept right away, I always sleep. But it was a distressed sleep, I kept on having weird dreams, and I woke up several times during the night shivering.

When I woke up this morning, a weird sensation took over me. I felt like someone else, as if whatever happened last night happened to somebody else. I got dressed to work, and I actually felt good. It has been a while since I actually felt good.

I took the plants I bought yesterday and put them in my car. On my way to work, I listened to the Quran CDs purchased the day before that soothed my mood. And when I got to work, I found several empty parking spaces!

I guess the Universe is conspiring to make things for me!

3 comments:

clayfuture said...

Yup... when you find several empty parking spaces under your office, then you know that you did something good and you've been rewarded!! :D

Brave Heart said...

is the park space valuable like this

Hanan said...

Yes finding a parking space near to work is truly a blessing.
On my way to work everyday, I say a little prayer, oh god please let me find a parking! =)