Monday, June 04, 2007

Face Off!

The only reason for websites like Facebook to exist is to make people feel sorry about themselves and about the life they are living. There is always someone else who has more friends, who goes to more parties, who went to better schools, who ended up with a better job etc..

Or maybe that is just the way I see things in my own twisted way.

Another reason I hate websites like Facebook is because it revives people back into your life. People from my past should just stay in my past! There is a reason they are not in my life anymore and that's because I dont want them to be!!!

People are screaming out loud for attention, check out my new Beemer, check out this guy am dating, check out my new LV bag, check out my bling.

Life has never been so materialistic or superficial. I have never been more depressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fully agree with you, materialism is the only religion these days. May Allah guide all of us :-)

clayfuture said...

We have all been guilty of materialism in one way or another.. everyone.. some more than others.. and some just worship it!!! But that is not the point.. I agree with you that facebook is a lot about bling bling!! people putting up pictures of themselves in parties and the sort, but some people do use it to communicate with their friends and share pics.

I use facebook for that. I have a total of 12 friends on facebook and don't really SEARCH for more coz I don't need to and don't want to keep in touch with them all or send them msgs on a regular basis. I don't have time for that shit. For most people on facebook, its all about how many friends they have.. a collection.. whether they are just acquaintances or real friends.. it doesn't matter.

Sad how much time is wasted on this thing when it could be better spent on something more productive.................................... like youtube!!!!! :D