Wednesday, August 30, 2006

walking away



That is one year of my life packed in one small box!!

I can't believe I wasted an entire year of life rotting in that place. I believe it was one of the least challenging phases of my life. No I guess that would make it one of the most challenging phases of my life. It challenged my tolerance, it challenged my sanity, it challenged my trust in myself. I guess in some ways I rose up to the occasion, and in other I miserably failed.

Enshallah, let's just hope that I am about to begin something more fulfilling.

When I looked at the box after I was done clearing away my stuff, this cheesy urdu shayeri got stuck in my head. It was one of those antidepressant induced moments, where a word or a phase would pass through my head and I begin repeating it over and over. I have no control over this and it just goes on and on until my head really hurts and my tongue becomes heavy and dry.


"Insaan ki khawahish ki koi intihaa nahi,Do gaz zameen chahiye, do gaz kafan ke baad"

No comments: