Friday, March 02, 2007

I blog, therefore I am

Blog sweet Blog!!!

This February turned out to be one of the busiest times of my life... by my life I mean my work. Because lately my life was work and my work was my life.
This is about to change, I hope.

I made a very late new year's resolution; I will not turn into my dad. My dad turned his job into his life and now that he has retired, he just seems lost.

So the first thing I will do about dejobifying my life is to stop blogging about it, right now! lol


ArabLady: Thanks babe for asking about me.
ClayFuture: I wish I was on vacation!

9 comments:

clayfuture said...

That was exactly my case some time ago! My job and nothing else. Sitting late.. working long hours.. always discussing about work..... It's not healthy really. It affects you physically and mentally. I was always stressed out. But a few months back, I changed everything. Life is more than just work! Enjoy it while you can. Give more time to family and friends. You did the right thing. It's a first step! Good for you! :)

Arab Lady said...

el 3omer bykhlas but el sho'3il la2...glad taht u r ok!

cheers

clayfuture said...

arablady.. Ok I understood the first part of your "arabinglish"!! but what is "la2"??

Arab Lady said...

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

sho cute
well
la2 means NO

clayfuture said...

oh ok.. lol

raed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raed said...

!!!!

i wrote a long comment and i somehow lost it... don't feel like re-writing it again :)

basically... just wanted to say that work is a tool for a higher goal (better life)... and not a goal by itself..

people seem to forget that

Hanan said...

Couldnt agree any more Raed!

sensation said...

It is very strange how we all decide not to be like one of our parents at some point of our lives and then we turn to be just the way they were! I think the best thing to do is to concentrate on what you really want instead of what you don't want to happen! :)

Nice blog btw :)