Sunday, March 04, 2007

Voodoo

If I never get married, do not assume it is because of any of the following reasons:
  1. I do not believe in marriage
  2. I am not really looking
  3. I do not think anyone is good enough
  4. Let's see if someone can sweep me off my feet
  5. I am not sending the right vibes
  6. I am not exactly the most sociable person

It's because one of our ex servants/maids/domestic help (whichever is more political correct) threatened to do magic on me so I never get married!!

Istaghfer Allah... that is why Education is a blessing.

4 comments:

Arab Lady said...

wut did u do to her! e3tirfi!

Hanan said...

LOL! It's just that I always caught her stealing something or the other!!
I was never a fovrite 3end el beshakeer!

clayfuture said...

ooooooh.. beware of black magic! especially if the servants do it on you!!!

ray said...

loooool 7araaam!

if its bothering you, read the mi3awathat should help :)